domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

welcome to the level 5


My name is Brigette Rincon, I'm from Venezuela live in the state Zulia, I have 20 years of age. People speak well of me because I am very friendly, I went to several small colleges I went to several small colleges, I am currently studied was social communication in URBE, my favorites are those related to my career but I love Showbiz, I go for the 8th quarter.

I like to visit my family and friends, Always try to be happy for me so everything goes ok, I love helping people. Dream at the moment are that we live in a better world without violence and more union, where professional first I would put my knowledge to public light and I will be a spokesperson for all people who are afraid to express themselves, I love the English and therefore I have to perfect it because in my career is very important, and the English can communicate with other people who do not speak our language, order to improve my English and I have to have as much study option to go to a parade I hope soon to be bilingual.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario